We're Transitioning to YELLOW on June 5th and that means....
Limited Outdoor Seating is Now Available!
We're excited to announce that Lancaster County is in the YELLOW phase, as of June 5th, which allows for limited outdoor deck seating at Grandview Vineyard! We will be resuming our NORMAL business hours of Sun-Wed 12-5pm and Thurs/Fri/Sat 12-9pm as of Friday June 5th and will be offering outdoor seating, weather permitting.
We know that as we begin to reopen, things may not work as smoothly in reality as they do on paper, and we may need to make adjustments to our current plan. Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate the almost daily changes and figure out a way to ensure that everyone gets opportunity to visit us with the limited outdoor space that we have. It is our goal to keep both you and our staff safe.
Some key points:
- *All indoor areas are still closed except for through traffic. Please pick-up and place any TO GO orders at the window to the left of the main entrance door to minimize indoor traffic.
*Masks are required to be worn at all times during check-in, while walking to/from your table, and when visiting the bathroom. Masks are not required when you are seated at your table. We will have masks available for purchase that have a small hole for drinking through a straw!
- *We will not be doing tastings at this time. We will be serving wine by the bottle (preferred) or we will have a limited wine by the glass list. Beer will also be available by the glass. Slushies are available. If you have a slushy cup, you may bring it. Refills will be served in plastic for you to pour into YOUR cup as we are not permitted to refill outside containers.
- *We will NOT have food trucks initially. You may bring your own food. You may NOT bring alcohol into our tasting room.
- *When you arrive for outdoor seating, you may proceed into the tasting room. Please WAIT TO BE SEATED. A staff member will check you in and show you to your table. We have limited seating on our deck due to the 6 foot distancing requirement and tables may NOT be moved.
- *Sunday-Wed 12-5pm AND Thurs/Fri/Sat 12-4:30pm the deck seating will be open first come first serve with limited seating available. No reservations required. We can accommodate groups of 6 or less at this time. All members of the party must be present in order to be seated and groups must be SEATED at a table in order to be served.
- *Due to limited seating during weekend hours, tables may be reserved for up to a 2 hour time limit.
- Please note that outdoor seating is only available weather permitting. In the case of rain, we would need to cancel outdoor seating.
- *Thursday 5-9 will be for WINE CLUB MEMBERS only and tickets ARE required. If you are not a part of our wine club, CLICK HERE for info on becoming a member with NO membership fee. Please purchase all tickets for your table on ONE order. This will serve as your table reservation. Each wine club member may purchase a maximum of 4 tickets. Wine club members will receive credit toward their wine purchase that visit. Wine club guests will receive information about our wine club and be asked to provide contact info for follow up. Guest tickets will not be credited unless they choose to join the club that evening. If you no show or cancel for any reason, your ticket is NON-refundable. PURCHASE TICKETS HERE
More Details on Friday & Saturday Deck Nights and DECK PASSES
- *We will have live music starting every Friday and Saturday evening starting on June 5th!
- *Tickets are required IN ADVANCE for both nights. Due to limited seating, we will be offering 2 time slots each night, 4:45-6:45pm and 7-9 pm. This allows us - time in between to sanitize all tables/chairs. Please do not arrive prior to your scheduled time and all members of your group must be present to be seated.
- *Tables can seat between 2 to 6 people. You cannot move any tables, and every person must have a seat.
- *No one under the age of 21 will be permitted during the Yellow phase.
- *For Friday and Saturday live music deck nights, we will be charging a reduced $5 cover charge/person. In order to make your table reservation, please purchase the total number of tickets in your party on ONE order. This serves as your registration. In the event of a no show or if you cancel for any reason, this $5 ticket is non-refundable. If you have a deck pass, please see below for additional information.
- June Line-Up: 6/5 Ragged Edges duo, 6/6 Josh Krevsky, 6/12 Soul Miners Union, 6/13 Ryan Moran, 6/19 Neon Wine, 6/20 Matt Hostetter, 6/26 Adam Blessing, 6/27 90's Country with DJ Dennis Mitchell
- July Line-Up: 7/3 The Jeanette Stillman Band, 7/4 TBD, 7/10 Silver City Rodeo, 7/11 Schnazzy, 7/17 Fire in the Glen, 7/18 80's Night with DJ Dennis Mitchell, 7/24 Steel Radiance, 7/25 Hoss & Friends, 7/31 Josh Krevsky
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE
2020 DECK PASS CHANGES:
Due to changes to the 2020 deck season, we want to be able to give full value to those who have purchased deck passes. Therefore all 2020 deck passes will be deferred for use during the 2021 season and we will not be utilizing deck passes this year. If requested, 2020 deck passes can be turned in for a refund (with receipt). If no receipt is presented, deck passes will be refunded at the discounted price (single night pass = $20 refund/pass, Fri/Sat combo pass = $30 refund/pass). Saturday night passes that were complimentary to wine club members can be used for the 2021 season and will not be exchanged for cash.
Thank you for all your support over the past few months.
We really appreciate all the love you have given us!
As always, please reach out to us with any concerns or questions.
~ The Kennel Family