Limited Indoor/Outdoor Seating is Now Available!
Lancaster County is in the GREEN phase, which allows for limited indoor and outdoor deck seating at Grandview Vineyard! We are open for NORMAL business hours: Sun-Wed 12-5pm and Thurs/Fri/Sat 12-9pm.
According to the Governor's order 7/15/20, all alcohol consumed onsite must now be purchased on the same transaction as a meal. In light of this new order, we will have a limited food menu available for purchase.
Some key points:
- *We are open inside at 25% (12 seats). All customers will be given table service as our bar is not currently open.
*Masks are required to be worn at all times during check-in, while walking to/from your table, and when visiting the bathroom. Masks are not required when you are seated at your table. We will have masks available for purchase that have a small hole for drinking through a straw!
- *We are currently offering tastings, serving wine by the bottle (preferred), or we will have a limited wine by the glass list. Beer will also be available by the glass. Slushies are available. If you have a slushy cup, you may bring it. Refills will be served in plastic for you to pour into YOUR cup as we are not permitted to refill outside containers.
- *We will have a limited food menu for purchase with your alcohol, and food trucks will be onsite Friday/Saturday evening.
- *When you arrive for outdoor seating, you may proceed into the tasting room. Please WAIT TO BE SEATED. A staff member will check you in and show you to your table. We have limited seating on our deck due to the 6 foot distancing requirement and tables may NOT be moved.
- *Sunday-Wed 12-5pm AND Thurs/Fri/Sat 12-4:30pm the deck seating will be open on a first come first serve basis with limited seating available. No reservations required. We can accommodate groups of 6 or less at this time. All members of the party must be present in order to be seated and groups must be SEATED at a table in order to be served.
- *Due to limited seating during weekend hours, tables may be reserved for up to a 2 hour time limit.
- Please note that outdoor seating is only available weather permitting. In the case of rain, we would need to cancel outdoor seating.
- *Thursday 5-9 will be for WINE CLUB MEMBERS only. No reservation required. If you are not a part of our wine club, CLICK HERE for info on becoming a member with NO membership fee. Each wine club member may bring a maximum of 4 people.
More Details on Friday & Saturday Deck Nights and DECK PASSES
- *We will have live music starting every Friday and Saturday evening starting on June 5th!
- *Tickets are required IN ADVANCE for both nights. Due to limited seating, we will be offering 2 time slots each night, 4:45-6:45pm and 7-9 pm. This allows us - time in between to sanitize all tables/chairs. Please do not arrive prior to your scheduled time and all members of your group must be present to be seated.
- *Tables can seat up to 6 people. You cannot move any tables, and every person must have a seat.
- *No one under the age of 21 will be permitted during the Yellow phase.
- *For Friday and Saturday live music deck nights, we will be charging a reduced $5 cover charge/person. In order to make your table reservation, please purchase the total number of tickets in your party on ONE order. This serves as your registration. In the event of a no show or if you cancel for any reason, this $5 ticket is non-refundable. If you have a deck pass, please see below for additional information.
- July Line-Up: 7/3 The Jeanette Stillman Band, 7/4 Josh Krevsky, 7/10 Silver City Rodeo, 7/11 Schnazzy, 7/17 Fire in the Glen, 7/18 Common Vine, 7/24 Steel Radiance, 7/25 Hoss & Friends, 7/31 Josh Krevsky
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE
2020 DECK PASS CHANGES:
Due to changes to the 2020 deck season, we want to be able to give full value to those who have purchased deck passes. Therefore all 2020 deck passes will be deferred for use during the 2021 season and we will not be utilizing deck passes this year. If requested, 2020 deck passes can be turned in for a refund (with receipt). If no receipt is presented, deck passes will be refunded at the discounted price (single night pass = $20 refund/pass, Fri/Sat combo pass = $30 refund/pass). Saturday night passes that were complimentary to wine club members can be used for the 2021 season and will not be exchanged for cash.
Thank you for all your support over the past few months.
We really appreciate all the love you have given us!
As always, please reach out to us with any concerns or questions.
~ The Kennel Family